***Winner of the 2017 Semester Monash University Industrial Experience Expo***
This project is an ASP.NET project that provides the user the ability to check what the average wage for a selected occupation, gender, and professional level. The website also gives ways to improve, including:
- Data visualization regarding industry trends
- A list of short/online courses
- The average salaries for the top 10 suburbs (nationally and state)
- Resume and negotiation tips
- First Iteration
- Designed the star schema and the creation SQL scripts for the data warehouse.
- From the database generated the models, views, and controllers.
- Wrote the C# code to extend the auto-generated controllers.
- Second Iteration
- Redesigned the wage checker to meet design specifications.
- Third Iteration
Closed source – Monash University is the maintainer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Adding a automatic resume generator based on user inputs.
- A BBS board that will allow users to post their experiences.
- A language translator that will translate the site into multiple languages.
- ShanShan Liu (UI, UX, CSS, HTML)
- Naijin Lu (Data Analytics, Server Maintenance, Data sourcing, Tableau)
- Shao Ma (Report writing, security, testing, product videos)