This project is Swing implementation of the Average Aussie Banking project. This provides full create, read, update, and delete functionalities for the users of the system. There is a search feature that searches the database based on id, first name, last name, email, and type including partial “%like%” searches. It also has a feature to test the REST server.
- Third iteration
- Created the layout of the graphical user interface (GUI) and add all of the components to the layouts.
- Created a controller class that implements that implements action listener.
- Add listeners and action events to the appropriate components.
- Provided the methods that invoke the EJB to provide the required functionality.
- Add the ability to add a transaction to the system.
- Add a login to provide security.