This project is web application using JavaServer Faces (JSF) to serve as the front-end to the Average Aussie Banking System. The application provides form-based authentication as the security. Once authenticated, employees can manage the users in the system. The customer can update their details and add transactions.
- First Iteration
- Adds functionality to search the transactions by id, name, or type.
- Second Iteration
- Adds create, read, update, and delete functionality for the BankUser entities.
- Adds the ability to add a BankTransaction.
- Add the ability for a customer to update their own profile.
- Third Iteration
- Add form-based authentication using the JAAS API java security.
- Added the ability to transfer to other customers and not just between their own accounts.
- Added the ability to search for a user based on id, first name, last name, type, and email using “%like%.”
- Create an AngularJS implementation for the system.
- Add the ability to create accounts.